Kennet Community Energy
Terms & Conditions of Use
Last Updated: 19th November 2012
Kennet Community Energy, own the intellectual property rights for their websites, except where Member material is stored with their permission. This includes but is not limited to the Data for design, text, graphics, website structure, coding and database content.
You may make individual copies of the public Data on the websites for your own non-commercial use, however, you are strictly prohibited from:
- Selling or trading in materials copied from the Data.
- Using or redistributing the Data for the purposes of compiling databases, lists or directories
- Permitting or allowing the Data to infringe or otherwise prejudice our or 3rd party proprietary rights
- Using the Data:
- For any unlawful purpose or purpose that is likely to bring "Kennet Community Energy" into disrepute or otherwise cause embarrassment
- To send any message or communication which is offensive, abusive, indecent, obscene, or menacing
- In any way that would be reasonably expected to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- As source targeting material for any kind of telemarketing, direct marketing, or other electronic marketing activity on your own behalf or on behalf of another party
kennetenergy.org.uk, kennetenergy.co.uk, kennetenergy.com, kennetenergy.net, kennetenergy.info, and kennetenergy.org are provided on an "as is" and "as and when available" basis to users. You use these websites at your own risk.
"Kennet Community Energy" endeavours to ensure that information made available via their websites is as accurate as possible but no warranty or fitness is implied.
"Kennet Community Energy" accept no responsibility for any losses occurred through inaccurate or incomplete data accessed through these websites.
"Kennet Community Energy" are not an agent for and does not vouch for companies whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in these websites, nor for the availability, suitability or prices of such goods and services.
"Kennet Community Energy" advise users to satisfy themselves as to the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered or qualifications held by those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in these websites.
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Users of these websites accessing them from places outside of England acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws.